Abdominal Workout 28
- Complete in one circuit with minimal rest between exercises.
- Rest 1 minute between circuits.
1. Start by placing your forearms on the ground and forming a plank with your forearms and feet.
2. Hold this position keeping your body parallel to the ground for the required time.
1. Lay on the ground on one side. Raise your body using one forearm and support it in this raised position for the required time.
2. Lower your body and repeat on the other side.
3. Remember to keep your head, neck and body in a straight line.
Supine Double Leg Raise
1. Start by lying on your back and a slight bend in your knees.
2. Raise your legs to a perpendicular position to the floor. This is your starting position.
3. Slowly lower your legs until you are no longer able to keep your abs tight and your low back on the floor.
4. Raise your legs back up to the starting position and repeat.
5. Only lower your legs as far as your abs have enough strength for.
1. Start by getting on your hands and knees in a push-up position.
2. Keeping your abs tight and your trunk parallel bring one knee in towards your chest.
3. Return the foot back to the starting position and repeat with the other leg.